Terms and Conditions
- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All patients are recommended to have before and after photos taken as part of the consultation process whilst these are not compulsory, they are highly recommended. These photos are stored with strict adherence to Data Protection legislation and not used for marketing purposes unless when expressly sought and permission granted thereon.
- All clients will complete a Medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
- Please do not attend the clinic if you or a member of your household has a fever or has any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please attend the clinic alone where possible
- Please come to the appointments on time and do not come early.
- Please call the clinic when you arrive, you may be asked to wait before entering.
- Please arrive 5 mins but no more before your appointment to fill out necessary paperwork.
- Please wear face coverings to your appointment – masks will be provided when necessary.
- Hand sanitizer will be found at several points on the premises.
- Please keep 2 meters away from other people with exception of when treatment is being administered.
- The clinic will be sanitized between patients.
- We do prefer that you pay by card but not essential. If paying by cash, please have the correct cash as we don’t not keep cash for change.
- Clinic documents will be sent via email as we no longer hand these out in clinic.
- We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18.
- Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
Appointments and cancellations
- It is you, the clients, sole responsibility to attend your arranged appointment. We will notify you of the time and date of your appointment at the time of booking and by text the day before your appointment when and where possible.
- All medical professionals at Zest Clinic are trained and approved in accordance with the company's treatment protocols and that of the regulator of independent clinics across Scotland namely Health Care Improvement Scotland and therefore, in the interests of clinical audit, Zest Clinic does not guarantee continued treatment with a named medical professional.
- To book a consultation or treatment a £30 deposit is required. The £30 deposit is refundable if no treatment is taken or, if a treatment is taken, is deducted from treatment cost.
- We require clients to provide 24 hours' notice if you cannot attend the scheduled appointment so that the deposit will be carried over to your next appointment. If you provide us with less than 24 hours' notice the deposit will be forfeited and you will require to pay a deposit again to book a fresh treatment or consultation.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 10 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in forfeiture of your appointment time. Zest Clinic will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, for reasons beyond our control, we may need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice. In this unlikely event, we will make every effort to contact you in advance. We do not offer compensation if we cancel your appointment.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to comply may result in cancellation of your appointment, or an additional booking deposit being charged. Botox reviews are available up to three weeks after treatment. No reviews are available after this three-week period. If a client requires botox treatment over our recommended dosages an extra £30 fee will be incurred.
- Whilst telephone consultations are discouraged, we acknowledge some circumstances when this service may be helpful; particularly for our patients who will be travelling long distance. New patients, seeking advice from a practitioner in a telephone discussion, require a diary appointment of 30 minutes. Patients must call the clinic at the time agreed. A deposit of (£30) is made, payable in advance.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss with the practitioner. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infection
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable. Hyaluronidaise treatment cannot be performed without a prior assessment and test patch.
- Patients will receive one free of charge consultation; subsequent consultations will be subject to a (£30) fee which may be deducted against treatment costs.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
- The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
- A discretionary deposit will be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances
Courses of Treatments
- All treatments purchased as a course (2 or more appointments for the same treatment placed at one time) must be paid for in full, in advance of the first treatment. All treatments must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited. If you have paid for a course of treatments and are subsequently unable to complete the course, we will offer you a refund, calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any forfeited for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatments, and return the difference to you. If you fail to attend or cancel within 24 hours, an appointment which is part of a course, that treatment will be forfeited.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- Consultation and assessment
- Provision of information and advice
- Safe treatment with evidence based products.
- Follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
- Zest Clinic will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Zest Clinic with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Zest Clinic will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client's failure to disclose such details. The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Zest Clinic regarding the care of a treated area.
Right to complain
- Zest Clinic endeavors to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Zest Clinic, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing. An appointment will be made for you to be seen thereafter. A copy of our Complaints Policy is available on request.
- Any feedback is much appreciated, both positive and negative. Feedback is used to review and improve quality of service. You may submit feedback verbally, via email tor via the clinic website- www.zestclinic.com review form where you may also see our recent evaluations.
Mon to Fri 10:00 am to 8:00pm